Any new cosmetics after the PTB?
For those who have played the PTB and now are playing 2.0.0. Are their any new cosmetics or are they all the same from the build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. But I want BATHROBE ACE!!!
Shirtless huntress or RIOT
Exlusives for dlc are already out. They were the alts, like TUX Ace, city Ming, etc. Dwight head was because leatherdaddy is by himself AND licensed. Kate gets a crappy white shirt. All her cosmetic effort was focused on her chest.
Claudette had one of her re-skins of her default top changed.
It was the pure black one, now changed to a light-gray.
From what I've heard:
David's is the beard, brown coat and cargo pants.
Ace's was the no-hat, tuxedo top and tuxedo pants.
Feng's was the hair bun, purple coat and blue long pants.
Kate's was the white recolour of her black shirt.
From what I understand, you don't get any of those if you purchase them with Shards. I may be wrong though.
You also get a battered up Dwight head for the Leatherface DLC.
WAIT, IS THERE A EXCLUSIVE FOR FENG?