Freddy - Dream Snare or Dream Pallet

Which one do you prefer? Personally, as Freddy is an M1 killer I like to end my chases as fast as possible. Dream pallets are great when survivors are injured and they make a last sec pallet use... except that is a dream pallet!

Happy to hear pros and cons alike!

Comments

  • Dream Pallets are useless. Dream Snares are... less useless.

  • The vote is "Dream Pallet - I like smashing into my enemy" Wrong, I like making my opponent look like a FOOLISHLY FOOL!

  • I switched to Dream Snares and I was surprised to see survivors getting past my traps 3-4 times during a match.

    I put them right where the pallets were.

  • They are both kinda useless, but Pallets are slightly more fun.

  • I like tricking the survivors into thinking they're safe with a fake pallet. Dream Snares kinda don't do anything.

  • @Aurelle said:

    I like tricking the survivors into thinking they're safe with a fake pallet. Dream Snares kinda don't do anything.

    When only 1 or 2 gens are left the dream pallets are particularly useful in chases. Survivors are happy to see some pallets left...