Can Nicolas Cage get more new skins?
I know I am being greedy by asking this question as we just got a new winter skin for him and I instantly bought it because I love Nicolas Cage. I hope to see more skins for him in the future
I know I am being greedy by asking this question as we just got a new winter skin for him and I instantly bought it because I love Nicolas Cage. I hope to see more skins for him in the future
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
omg yes i fully agree, we need movie skins for him aswell, like the charactars hes played, obviously this would be difficult, but would be cool
yeah that AND if they brought him back to the game studio for more unique voice lines that would be SICK. his voice lines are to good always cracks me up