May you do the strawpoll?
Hello everyone.
Now I'm just curious, but I want to do a research on the survivors Psychology and one of the first things that interest me is what is the biggest incentive for survivors to make a hook rescue. So people I need your help, I'm going to leave a straw poll link here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17159415
The Straw poll Question and Answer's is very simple but I only want a truth from you, so please be honest. I also may create more straw poll for you guys. Thank you.
Comments
.> @tennmio said:
My bad, I forgot that was a thing. next time, I will communicate with other people on the issue first before doing a straw poll. that was completely my fault, sorry. but thank you for your cooperation.
My answer is also not on there. I save them because I have been playing this game since ti first came out and have almost everything on my characters. By saving that player they get to gather more points and continue having fun. It is also fun for me to rescue them and keep them safe afterwards.
Short answer its more fun for everyone.
It is all of this combined. I can't say 1 point truly outweighs the other points.