Im starting to use
Whispers...
Cant wait for nerf it to mapwide cuz its too OP
Whispers...
Cant wait for nerf it to mapwide cuz its too OP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"are survivors on the map"
whispers: "yes"
I can see it now
Cool Whispers. I wasn't sure, thanks for the info.
Seems I loaded into the right match after all.
Who knows maybe next surv buff its u dont see blood pool or scratchmarks unless u use one per for each
Use whatever you want but Whispers is not op and nerf is not needed
Atm just wait
No need to wait.
This perk is just fine.
Hell naw! Don't give them ideas! I already have trouble seeing scratch marks and it has led to me losing games because I lost the survivors mid chase. Then again, I currently play with Shadowborn only, so I could afford the perk slots anyway. 🤔
It's actually nice for bypassing Distortion at least.
too OP we cant allow a killer perk to outclass any surv perk
Forums never fail to disappoint.
I'm starting to use...
DBD forums
Can't wait till they nerf it to killer only because they complain too much
Thanks, one less Ultimate Weapon user
I actually use Whispers on a few killers and it's pretty good (Need to use Tier 3 though).
There are better perks that do the same thing but when the hatch is shut and you're defending the gates, no perk is stronger.
OP at what? Good survivors don't mind being found; they can loop for 3 gens straight.
The only thing Whispers is OP at is securing the 4k, either by helping in the hatch race or completely preventing an exit gate escape after the hatch is closed. The hatch race part is already easy thanks to the hatch offering and doesn't use up a perk slot.
----
I don't understand why hatch offerings are available to survivors anyway when they heavily favor the killer; especially now that SWF cannot DC to give hatch to their last teammate.
The only way I see it being beneficial is if two survivors burn hatch offerings, one for each location. Then, assuming the map has BOTH of those locations present, the last survivor can hide near 1 of them and has a 50/50 chance of getting hatch (better odds than without any hatch offerings at all).
Or maybe the survivor has Sole Survivor, makes the hatch spawn at shack, and then camps the exit furthest away from shack to have the most time to quickly open it. 🤷♂️
The only nerf Whispers needs is to activate when near the exits, as if the Gate Exit Switch were a survivor, when there is only 1 remaining survivor.