Where have all the Good Guys gone?
I’ve played mostly survivor today and haven’t seen a single Chucky player. I went against nothing but tunneling Blights and Weskers. Did someone lock him in a cage and throw away the key?? I miss the little guy.😥
I’ve played mostly survivor today and haven’t seen a single Chucky player. I went against nothing but tunneling Blights and Weskers. Did someone lock him in a cage and throw away the key?? I miss the little guy.😥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God, I wish. At least half the killers I've played against within the last few days have been Chucky.
I don't mind him too much, but if I have to hear that charge scream one more time I'm gonna lose it.
In the end it always returns to business as usual.
I guess that’s true. was fun while it lasted! Lol
Probably 50/50 for me now, so still seeing him often but some people are slowly returning to their mains.