What if luck also affected skillchecks odds?

Comments

  • I mean it would either be useless or op, multiplicative a 1%/2%/3% on a default ~8% or ~15% for gens / healing would do nothing, additive could be game changing and or annoying. A 20%/27% chance to trigger a skillcheck every second would create really stupid builds and team strats.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    I mean it would either be useless or op, multiplicative a 1%/2%/3% on a default ~8% or ~15% for gens / healing would do nothing, additive could be game changing and or annoying. A 20%/27% chance to trigger a skillcheck every second would create really stupid builds and team strats.

    could be true but it would finally give it a real reason to exist other than self-unhook build

  • I feel like with certain perks/builds, like Hyperfocus, it would be insanely strong on experienced Survivors, but for the most part, I wouldnt really mind luck increasing Skill Check odds since it would also make perks like Autodidact better.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I feel like with certain perks/builds, like Hyperfocus, it would be insanely strong on experienced Survivors, but for the most part, I wouldnt really mind luck increasing Skill Check odds since it would also make perks like Autodidact better.

    could be like every 2-3 luck increase skill check odds by 1%, so it DOES something but it won't be busted, if you want lots of skill check you'll need a full squad for it, like for self-unhooks.

  • @timetodohottakes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3600055#Comment_3600055

    could be true but it would finally give it a real reason to exist other than self-unhook build

    Counterpoint hyperfocus giving 2.8% bonus gen progress every 5 seconds (equivalent to 2x repair speed) throw in detectives hunch and you are gaming

  • Would be hard to balance especially if you have a bunch of luck offerings/Up the Ante stacking, like 1% wouldn't do much but 30% would be overpowered with certain builds.

    I’d rather luck affect chest item rarity instead.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Would be hard to balance especially if you have a bunch of luck offerings/Up the Ante stacking, like 1% wouldn't do much but 30% would be overpowered with certain builds.

    I’d rather luck affect chest item rarity instead.

    I would want luck to effect chests, that would make so much sense. Also the normal chest loot should be better and with it even more. I can‘t remember getting a purple item, which wasn‘t from plunderers instinct.

    Also plunderers instinct the effect that the loot gets better should be removed and instead made faster opening of chests.