Idea to decrease tunneling

Make it so survivors can't body block you when you have hooked them all at least once. When I try to play nice on killer specifically Wesker I can get 8 hooks without anyone dying and then when I'm trying to get a down 2 of them will come take protection hits while 1 is on the last gen and I won't be able to get a single kill. If I tunnel though I can get a 4k in 8 hooks. What's worse is when I try to play nice I get teabags, clicks and insults in end game chat.

It seems really unfair that survivors can take protection hits like that

Comments

  • You should try Forced Penance. 🤡

  • They need to simply make people who get unhooked get shrouded by the entity so it has more time to play with them. During this time, the survivor is invisible to all players, cannot interact with anything, doesn't leave blood, has no player collision, and doesn't make noise. It would last about 5 seconds. Gives them plenty of time to vacate the area and lose the killer's track.

    Naturally this would disable once all gens are completed.

  • @RpTheHotrod said:

    They need to simply make people who get unhooked get shrouded by the entity so it has more time to play with them. During this time, the survivor is invisible to all players, cannot interact with anything, doesn't leave blood, has no player collision, and doesn't make noise. It would last about 5 seconds. Gives them plenty of time to vacate the area and lose the killer's track.

    Naturally this would disable once all gens are completed.

    That honestly not a bad idea 🤔

  • nah, this is a bad idea.