I almost chose to prestige on my Spirit,

to get the bloody weapon to go with the kimono and hair. But then the buzz from my meds wore off and I realized how idiotic that would have been. Like when the heck is anyone going to see that, including me? An odd glimpse every blue moon?

Whew.

Comments

  • To be fair, her bloodied face (P3) looks great with the ripped kimono, and the weapon would be a plus.
  • I prestiged Pig just to blend into environments better. Tragically, Hag's prestige blood looks she fell into a vat of red paint, so I don't even use it.

  • This is her very rare outfit non prestiged and it's bloodied up quite well and if you get ruthless/merciless it goes even darker red but not in a bad way.

  • I mean prestiged weapon gives you red summoning of it sooo worth?