Chucky is a good chapter

Comments

  • Yes, chucky is great.

  • As much as I adore Chucky is in DBD, I think he is no where near as good as Alien chapter.=)

    I even dare to say: - Xenomorph is the BEST looking killer, with the most complex and cool animations, with literally best skins for killer in the whole game.

    Xeno is literally the ONLY killer in the game, that has inverse kinematics (When Xeno placing hands and legs on a different hights, making it look more realistic).

    I would literally argue, that from the design side, they put much more work into Xeno, than they did with Chucky.

    The Alien chapter was literally a "Shut up and take my money" moment for me.=)

    Don't forget, chapter that brings only 1 killer or 1 survivor isn't so appealing for both sides. It's always better to have something new for both sides.

  • Pinhead? Flop?

    You're funny.