Give me an option to "stay in Queue"

It's been a number of years now. We should not get taken back to the lobby after every game, we should be able to turn on an "ongoing queue" system. Which auto readies us up once the game has ended.

Comments

  • If I were still playing on Xbox One, I would 100% agree.

    On the newer generation of console, I barely feel the load screens.

    Just don't make me restart the game 😪The initialization process takes ages.

  • It's not the loading screens that's the issue it's the need to have to ready up after every single game. That shouldn't be a thing in a 2023 game.

    Yeah initialisation takes too long still lol.

  • @MoNosEmpire said:

    It's been a number of years now. We should not get taken back to the lobby after every game, we should be able to turn on an "ongoing queue" system. Which auto readies us up once the game has ended.

    I think they just might not want someone going afk, coming back longer than they expected and then it turns out they had loaded into 3 matches giving the poor souls in those matches a guaranteed loss.