Somebody else can't finish the quest in the current tome back-to-back

I have done this quest like 10 times now and in the round it shows me that I completed it but after the round it wouldn't get me the finish if the quest.

Playing on Nintendo Switch and using the perks technician, stake out, lithe and Windows. Its somewhat annoying.

Comments

  • after hitting 3 great skill checks, ######### in game or just never touch a gen again

  • I guess this challenge is bugged then? I tried the same perk combo myself (Stake out + Technician. I can't hit a great skill check to save my life) and even though it said I'd succeeded in the match, it didn't register as completed in the tome.

    Oh well. I'm not throwing games like that just for one challenge.

  • Well I did it as RFSa09 said with not touching a gen and it did work.