people already have banners and stuff?
you shouldnt be able to have these yet right?
you shouldnt be able to have these yet right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just checked and mine are all empty still.
I was hoping they'd have badges with numbers on them when they released the player cards. Numbers that unlock with Devotion levels.
I'm at Devotion 23, so I would get numbers 1 through 23 unlocked right away.
Edit: Devotion 25
Mine are also empty.
I don´t really know how to get these.
Some told you need to buy a skin for a character to get something. I don´t know if this already works for all chars.
If this is true it is a bit sad that you don´t get something for your already bought skins...
If this is wrong somebody please explain :-)
No, both of these are part of the Winter Event Login Bonuses, and it is not yet December 22nd.
I'm Devotion 35 got nothing.
they hack them then.
they need to release more then the chucky ones and these someone hacked I mean what the point by December 22nd were have two badges and two banners....
really what the point of this new thing?