Naughty Bear not available for purchase using iridescent shards

All original cosmetics 4 weeks after their release are supposed to become available for purchase using iridescent shards, Naughty Bear has been released for a full month now and still doesn't have the iridescent shards price

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I don't think this is going to count as an original cosmetic. Naughty Bear was a game that Behaviour developed when they went by another name called Artificial Mind and Movement and was published by 505 Games. Also because it has a different Mori attached to it I don't see them offering it with Iri shards.

  • I doubt he’ll count

  • Despite this being marked as a not a bug, Naughty Bear was just made available for shards! I have just bought him using them

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    I don't think this is going to count as an original cosmetic. Naughty Bear was a game that Behaviour developed when they went by another name called Artificial Mind and Movement and was published by 505 Games. Also because it has a different Mori attached to it I don't see them offering it with Iri shards.

    He's available for shards now. So maybe it was just delayed... or it was a bug and the tag lies, lol.