Freddy not being on the roadmap is really disappointing.

One of the greatest slasher icons and he’s stuck as the most boring killer to play while also being bottom tier. And for some reason he keeps getting nerfed and the only slightly fun thing about him (snares through walls) was removed this patch.

And now Huntress, one of the most popular and balanced killers, is somehow a higher priority than Freddy is, the third least played killer according to Nightlight. And Onryo is getting a second rework months after her first one while Freddy has been waiting years (and I bet this pushed Freddy further down the balance list).

Once Hag and Twins receive their changes Freddy is going to take their place as the least played killer on the game and seeing Freddy Krueger be the least popular character just feels wrong.

Please BHVR, can we get some idea when we can expect to see Freddy changes? He has nothing going for him. He’s not fun, he has no skill ceiling, he’s incredibly weak, he has next to no good add ons, and he’s not even fun to play against. Please just give him anything.

Comments

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3598171#Comment_3598171

    That is the sad part of reworks as they can take away someones favourite killer and in Freddy's case not only did they do that they made him a total snoozefest. I assume they trying to completely rework Freddy's power just because it isn't on the roadmap for the next 6 months. At least the devs are trying. And Myers also is second on the rework list for me. Twins also were in dire need of a rework. Happy pig is getting is buff though.

    I really, really hope the reason they are taking so long to give us anything is because they are putting effort into it.

    It’s been 6 months since we were told Freddy was on the radar and since then all we know is that he’s been pushed back, it’s still in the ideas phase, and that we won’t hear anything for at least another 6 months. And it may even be longer before we should expect anything.

    I’m really happy about all the other killers they are updating though. They all needed some changes too. Just wish Freddy could get some of that love too :(

  • Would be nice if we get at least the info whats planned (full rework).

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3599367#Comment_3599367

    I really, really hope the reason they are taking so long to give us anything is because they are putting effort into it.

    It’s been 6 months since we were told Freddy was on the radar and since then all we know is that he’s been pushed back, it’s still in the ideas phase, and that we won’t hear anything for at least another 6 months. And it may even be longer before we should expect anything.

    I’m really happy about all the other killers they are updating though. They all needed some changes too. Just wish Freddy could get some of that love too :(

    I'm trying to remain optimistic. I imagine they don't want to have to rework him a third time so I am hoping that is why and they can impress us.

  • @ays12151 said:

    This whole list for the next 6 months could be in 1 Midchapter and it should be. With this speed this game will be only worse and worse.

    Exactly.

  • @Vanishlord said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3599374#Comment_3599374

    I'm trying to remain optimistic. I imagine they don't want to have to rework him a third time so I am hoping that is why and they can impress us.

    I hope so. Although I don't really want him to get another full rework. It sucked losing the old Freddy and I don't want those who enjoy the current Freddy to also lose their favourite killer.

    A mix between the old and current Freddy would be the best outcome but I don't know how they could really achieve that.

  • they s houldn't have reworked him into a p2w braindead generic killer and then naturally nerfed him to the ground few months later. his old power was terrible but it was very unique and could be buffed in other ways

1 2 ›