I need an answer :(
hey BHVR, is there a chance you'll fix the Trickster before the end of the year or will we have to wait until next year?
hey BHVR, is there a chance you'll fix the Trickster before the end of the year or will we have to wait until next year?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah... I kinda wish they just ignored trickster until they had a plan. He was annoyingly oppressive in the ptb but now he's significantly worse than he used to be.
Ok, so this isn't just me? I played him yesterday and it was misery... he's beyond slow in everything he does now, easily worse than before.
I understand you but in that case I should go back to the old trickster since leaving it like that is simply an unplayable killer
Nah Trickster is annoying he can stay in the dumpster
this