Ouch..
So before the Chucky drop I would wait only seconds to find a match (no matter the time of day)
but now since MFT is nerfed, and a highly popular franchise killer dropped I'm now either just not able to find a match before the game lags out, or it takes 10-15 min .
Comments
Are you new? This is pretty normal for the first few days after a good killer release. Especially for a licensed one.
It'll calm down in about a week.
Yes, killer q times are not even doubled or tripled, it's multiplied. xD
But thats understandable. As you said "Killer only license", tho I don't think MFT has something to do with survivor's "declines".
That's normal for a new licensed chapter. Just wait a few days and everything will go back to normal.
New killer released. Everyone plays the new killer. Just play survivor in the meantime.
Hard pass for now lol
Nope, just complaining.
Ight. Fair enough.