Holy crap chucky is nuts!


Played a handful of matches against him so far. Entire team has been stomped each match lol. It's way to soon to decide anything plus I haven't played as him yet but I'm having a hard time looping against him.

Anyone else keep losing sight of him? I guess that's the point. He's rough now. But it is fun. I'm having fun against him.

The imitation footsteps are crazy. It even imitates the sounds of footfalls on metal grating if your playing Hawkins and are standing on the platforms.

It's messing me up. Lol. I'm having a hard time keeping track of him.

Comments

  • I just played my first game against him and it was looking like a 4e but he had NOED and got a 3k. I managed to crawl out by the skin of my teeth, so was almost a 4k. I ran him a decent length of time I felt but I think my use of Lightweight threw him off a bit.

  • Yeah he's great to play and play against.

    I've only played as him once so far because typical a new killer drops and the killer queue times are nuts. But after several games against him... he's a lil menace.

    Great killer all round. The one match I played him without addons just to get a feel for his power, looking forward to trying out some addon combos.

  • I'm not liking Chucky just really annoying to go against. A very small character with a stealth and a power similar to Blight without the wall bouncing and Aalborg ignore pallets. Where I'm seeing his potential gonna be very high up in the list in either high A or low S.