Chucky's power confuses me a bit
So I get the basic run down other then his dash. I can't look behind me in chase since I'll run into something. But thing is I don't know if he follows Blight rules where he has a bit of a controlled turn or Demo where his dash is straight forward or he just has his own rules on turning during his dash.
Comments
i think its oni/blight esque with a bit of control unlike demo.
Pretty much
very similar to blight, try to fake left when you hear him scamper attacking then go right and vice versa, you can hear him laugh when he charges scamper to give you time to perform a dodge manoeuver. and he’s similar to wesker when he scampers under a pallet
I'm pretty sure there is a max turn angle. At least to me it feels like you can only turn so much until your camera locks, which ends the moment you release M2 again. I have tried a few times to get a 90° flick after a vault but it always stopped at about 70°. Mayber there is something I missed though.
Also similar to pigs ambush