Holy ######### #########, Chucky is so much fun!!!

BHVR, what happened? Did you sleep nice and early? This chapter is a godsend. This is worth my money. Thank you for this pro chapter because I never had so much fun in this game until you released Chucky.

Comments

  • You’ve been able to get into a lobby?

    Still in a queue this is why I dislike single sided chapters lol

  • I don't find the chapter appealing whatsoever.

    I get that Chucky is famous due to the movie, but.. Like, I don't get the horror vibes and I sure don't feel stressed, scared, or whatever along such lines while being chased by him or knowing that the killer's Chucky.. It's all just a pure disappointment, and that's gonna be even worse if he gets a lot popular.

    Good thing for me is, Chucky shall be popular in North America, but kinda unpopular throughout the Europe.. I think.. Right?


    I will have to watch some more gameplays to see if I can convince myself to stay here.. I shall see.