PLEASE FIX WESKER!!!!!!!!!

ps5, still when I am hit by him my camera looks down! I can't do anything until I am hit again! Please fix this cos there gonna be a lot of dc weskers! it doesn't help me at all!

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • This is problem isn't exlusive to PS5. It does it on PC too if you play on a controller. It happens if he hits you with his power, it feels like it massively changes your controller sensitivity when you run off.

  • I've reported this before too (whatever good that does). It's been this way since Wesker's release and also does it on Xbox,. Any controller input.

    Here's it happening to me on xbox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hwxxWpq28

    It's like a sensitivity adjustment where you basically just can't control your camera anymore until he downs you again.

  • @sirlemonhead said:

    I've reported this before too (whatever good that does). It's been this way since Wesker's release and also does it on Xbox,. Any controller input.

    Here's it happening to me on xbox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hwxxWpq28

    It's like a sensitivity adjustment where you basically just can't control your camera anymore until he downs you again.

    Yeah and you cant really take a vid of it, because someone can say you are doing it yourself, when you aren't, i have vertigo myself and this makes it even harder!