Buff low tier killers thanks
Trapper, Myers, Clown, Freddy, Wraith, Pig and Legion.
Trapper, Myers, Clown, Freddy, Wraith, Pig and Legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weakest killer in the game and I keep playing him. I'm a clown for playing him.
its clownseption but i get that whenever i tell a joke lol
What do you mean? He's S-tier on Killa Whale's tierlist, and that's the only objectively correct one because he said so.
Who the hell is messing up my post?
What can they do with these Killers
I can't think of anything
make traps harder to avoid, give myers an option to switch btwn tier 1 and 2 or just remove tier 1, give clown 5 bottles, make freddy decent, wraith is in a good spot, buff pig´s ambush and delete legion
yes. id love a freddy buff. all he gets are nerfs.