Hackers
In the last week, 3-4 hackers started coming to my game, is EAC on leave? I rarely encountered cheats in this game, but the number of cheats has increased in the last week. BHVR needs to address this
In the last week, 3-4 hackers started coming to my game, is EAC on leave? I rarely encountered cheats in this game, but the number of cheats has increased in the last week. BHVR needs to address this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And I got accused of seeing through objects by a sore loser playing Clown that couldn't comprehend the idea of a good headset and good camera usage. They thought Plaything would make me blind and deaf I guess, instead I looped him for five gens even when I was injured off hook and tunneled. But yeah they reported me and apparently recorded it so I hope BHVR doesn't believe them. ๐
EAC is a money saving method. They can afford better anti-cheat measures but refuse to do so.
I genuinely wonder what it'll take for BHVR to take action. I can think of only one thing but there's no way the playerbase as it currently is can organize enough to impact reviews in any meaningful way, especially since content creators don't have to deal with cheaters anymore thanks to their special queues so there's nobody with reach to get significant numbers up in arms.