Thanks for the Matchmaking improvements
I think I read that the player scoring system got tweaked. I can definitely notice it. My matches are much more fairly matched, especially on the Killer side. I've been able to play killer and have fun! Sincerely, thank you. Whatever you did. I like it. I've always liked playing killer better in this game, but for quite a while I had to bow out of lobbies and just play survivor because I was being matched with players +20 levels above me, and it would be a dumpster fire. But now I can play both. Well done.
Edit: RIP January 14, 2024
Comments
My only issue with the softcap jump from 1800 to 2100 is that all my lobbies turned into sweatfests and im unable to play "hard casual".
Getting lobbies full of MFT+Resi, FTP+BU , BackPlayer + flashlight, Commodius w/addons + streetwise just turned the game from a casual party game into a comp level mindset that just burns people out very quickly.
My games as killer are just not fun anymore, I play only against sweats and tryhards.
Most of them are p100 or close to it.
My highest hook count today was 5 and most times I only got 1-3 hooks.
I‘ve just rage quited Dbd today, which happens very rarely.
On survivors side I have to say it’s far easier for me.
And it's over. Its back to sucking to play killer again.
I read the initial post and was like “well at least some people are getting paired to their level”. I have from the start got paired with the high level survivors. TBH it is kinda fun.