Today must be national play wesker day..
I swear i have played against wesker probably 11 matches out of like 15? its getting ridiculous at this point. Everytime i load into a match now and its wesker i legit think about just die go nexting.
I swear i have played against wesker probably 11 matches out of like 15? its getting ridiculous at this point. Everytime i load into a match now and its wesker i legit think about just die go nexting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every day is national Wesker day.
I have never seen any Whiskas for days.
On Chucky's release day i already know I am going to face more Weskers than him
Fun to use power. Strong. High skill expression. No survivor action to disable the power (EMPs, turrets) that you repeatedly have to play around every single match. Easy to see why Wesker is so popular.