When does the Black Friday sale start?
I‘m from Germany, maybe in America it isn‘t Friday yet. I don‘t know.
I also looked in the PlayStation store and there aren‘t any sales.
I‘m from Germany, maybe in America it isn‘t Friday yet. I don‘t know.
I also looked in the PlayStation store and there aren‘t any sales.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume in the next few hours or so they'll announce it. I have no idea either, I'm on Saturday now (Australia) but I think they tend to release stuff at 11:00am their time.
Started 58 minutes ago from now. Truly dissapointing though.
Yes I wanted to buy demo now wait to Christmas