Light-Footed needs a buff.
I think that Light-Footed should:
-Work while healthy or injured.
-Work while running, walking and crouching (currently doesn't).
-Should NOT work while in deep-wounds.
-Should not have any cool-down.
I think that Light-Footed should:
-Work while healthy or injured.
-Work while running, walking and crouching (currently doesn't).
-Should NOT work while in deep-wounds.
-Should not have any cool-down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want it to work while walking again tbh, it makes no sense that it doesnt LOL
Fr bro. I was playing on Hawkins earlier and just walking on those metal catwalks made soo much noise but then i start running with L-F and suddenly i'm completely silent. Just a bit weird i think.