Adept/Merciless Killer Should Be 3 Kills; Not 4 Kills.
Whenever I do my Adepts, they are extremely challenging since the requirement to get a 4K often requires playing really sweaty (slugging, tunneling, camping, etc.).
Often my matches end in me slugging one of the final 2 Survivors while I search for the other Survivor which leads to a 4-minute game of Cat and Mouse that ultimately accomplishes nothing meaningful or fun for either side.
Why does this occur? Well the Hatch is not really something you can consistently deal with, and if you use an offering to make the Hatch spawn in an area, the Survivor you are chasing will run away from the Hatch spawn location so their teammate can escape through the Hatch.
Realistically, it just leads to situations that are incredibly stressful, unfun, and annoying/frustrating for both sides.
I think it would be much better to loosen up the restrictions and make Adept/Merciless Killer count with 3 Kills instead of 4 Kills, as it will make matches far more pleasant for both sides, you dont have to slug to prevent Hatch from spawning, and there is far more margin for error on the Killer's end.
Comments
Honestly I found the 9-Hook requirement to be better than what we have now; I understand that it is suppose to be a "challenge" but there is a certain point where it starts to hinder the gameplay experience and become unfun for both sides.
I do have it but pop off I guess.
It took me 20+ games to get because the final Survivor would just hide in a locker and never get out.
It should be "4k or prevent the exit gates from being powered". This accounts for a 4K or a 3K + Hatch.
My internet is too horrible to post any form of video; if you want video proof, you gotta wait until I get back to my college in a week or so.
My internet persona. Same thing for my other socials.
Evil Incarnate is BS.
It's an easy achievement, as long as the survivors don't know about using lockers.
If they do, they can make it literally impossible.
It's either easy or impossible.
I agree. Just change adept requirement to ruthless killer.
I think merciless should stay at 4 kills because otherwise it will then be possible to be considered merciless killer whilst giving hatch/gate.
Have a nice day