The New Elodie & Plague Skins

No option to buy them with auric cells, only shards. If this is intentional, sorry!

I've just been waiting on Elodie's skin forever and would rather buy it with cells.

Platform: Steam

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • It's intentional - they're the cosmetic contest winners, and those are only ever available for purchase by Iridescent Shards because I don't think that Behavior can't make a profit from it

  • @DelusionalHubris said:

    It's intentional - they're the cosmetic contest winners, and those are only ever available for purchase by Iridescent Shards because I don't think that Behavior can't make a profit from it

    Ahhh that makes sense. These were the only outfits I think to come into the store I'd missed from rifts. Thank you for informing me! Shards it'll be.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3590875#Comment_3590875

    Ahhh that makes sense. These were the only outfits I think to come into the store I'd missed from rifts. Thank you for informing me! Shards it'll be.

    They should be listed in the "Community Cosmetics" set (or something with a similar name); BHVR runs contests fairly often, and winners get their cosmetics added to the free section of the Rift, these cosmetics are eventually put in the store for Iridescent Shards (no Auric Cell prices).