Best killer vs worst killer
Hey, peeps, i was just wondering who can be described as best killer by skills, because lately i only face noobs who has no skills in movement and hunting, but using Mayers with add on for one shot all the time and I was wondering amongst the other killers who doesn't depend on one shot, who is the best one? And more required to use skills (by skills i dont mean one shot add on all the time or instant kill or some add on like this), like for example i only play with trickster and legion and those are killers wjo requires some normal playstyle, some good aim, logic, etc. i would like to hear ur opinions for killers like this. Again, Mayers and Bubba are not in this category for me.
Comments
Wesker has the most high skill ceiling in this game
from my experience atleast
Blight has the most skill expression available out of any killer by a long shot, followed by I’d say wesker, huntress, oni, billy.
You mean killer who are hardest to master?
If so, i would say Hillbilly and Blight mechanically. Also very hard in my opinion is Singularity.
If you mean who is the most mechanically-skilled killer then I'd say Hillbilly is the hardest, followed by Blight and then maybe Singularity.
'Best Killer' in general is obviously Nurse by a mile.
I'm bias... but I'd say the Pig
first, oneshot killers aren't necessarily "free", especially bubba. idk in what sense you are asking how good killers are but;
strength-wise: nurse is the best; freddy, vanilla add ons myers and trapper are worst.
skill expression wise: huntress>blight>billy>wesker>oni. least skilled are just m1 killers overall.