Instantly bought Nea's new outfit!
LOVE the new outfits devs! Especially Nea's! Your team is amazing! Thanks so much! Would love to see more Nea outfits with her having long hair
Keep up the great work Behaviour!
LOVE the new outfits devs! Especially Nea's! Your team is amazing! Thanks so much! Would love to see more Nea outfits with her having long hair
Keep up the great work Behaviour!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-New Nea outfit-
But I'm not going to change.
Nothing beats bulked David
@Vietfox You get her outfit also?? I like it with her ripped jeans and wallet chain
Wow honestly this looks great. You have a good fashion style.
I am a claudette main though. I instantly bought her skin.
The jacket is cool. Everything else is just meh imo.
@Delfador thanks
Clauds outfit is amazing also! I dont play as Claud but im tempted to just by her new outfit. I really like it! 
No i totally stole this pic from another thread, but i'll buy her outfit as soon as i get home.
I might main Nea for a while
@Vietfox Ah ok
Main her for a while! Nea is queen! Nea is life 
@Dokta_Carter Hope the were nice and the game went well
@Dokta_Carter Very noiiicccee
i got mine
100/10 and i dont even like Nea
The new trousers are trash, but the Jacket goes well with so many of her other trousers and heads