Nemesis buff idea

Nemesis needs buffs. He's literally a much worse Alien. My buffs are:

  • increase the range zombies detect noise to 64 m. Zombies are useless most of the time since they are usually in useless parts of the map and have a tiny detection range. A large noise detection range is needed to bring them to useful parts of the map
  • zombies can detect infected survivors without LOS (by smell)
  • zombies have significantly increased movement speed while chasing an infected survivor

This makes zombies and infection useful. I think they should add more utility to infection since infection requires you to hit survivors 3 times, which is so weak and isn't worth the effort. It's silly when Alien can just straight up damage survivors with no Infection and charging required.

Comments

  • I think Nemmy needs an add-on pass. The majority of his add-ons are underwhelming and provide little to not benefit. I like the idea of buffing his zombies too. I know BHVR mentioned in the past that they wanted more zombies but couldn't add more than 2 because the game's code literally couldn't handle it - so improving the zombies he already has is a nice next step.

  • The utility of infection is Tier 2/3? That's... the benefit of infecting survivors, which Xeno can't achieve.

    Just because two killers have a ranged attack that's a whip doesn't mean one is just a worse iteration of the other? Their powers are manifested, utilised and countered in different ways.

    I do agree with Jack though - Nemmy absolutely needs an addon pass.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    Nemesis needs buffs. He's literally a much worse Alien. My buffs are:

    • increase the range zombies detect noise to 64 m. Zombies are useless most of the time since they are usually in useless parts of the map and have a tiny detection range. A large noise detection range is needed to bring them to useful parts of the map
    • zombies can detect infected survivors without LOS (by smell)
    • zombies have significantly increased movement speed while chasing an infected survivor

    This makes zombies and infection useful. I think they should add more utility to infection since infection requires you to hit survivors 3 times, which is so weak and isn't worth the effort. It's silly when Alien can just straight up damage survivors with no Infection and charging required.

    He is not a worse Alien, he can destroy pallets with with his Tentacle which Alien cannot, he can drag his hitbox to the side, which Alien cannot do to that degree, as far as I am aware. The power itself has a completely different hitbox and application. I find it weird to even compare the two, just because they have a medium distance range attack... Nemesis has Zombies and Alien has map mobility, they don't even play the same in chase.

    As for buffing zombies and addons yes please, but I don't know if 64m detection is not too much considering they would walk across the entire map and take ages to go there. I think buffing the movements peed would help and maybe the ° around them where they notice something..