Ps5-Wiggle Bug
As I played against Myers and he wanted to hook me, I wiggled out with 75% progress.
It also happened yesterday.
If you want I can upload a video on YouTube?
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Tagged:
Need more info
As I played against Myers and he wanted to hook me, I wiggled out with 75% progress.
It also happened yesterday.
If you want I can upload a video on YouTube?
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer probably tried to drop you. Dropping a survivor adds 25% to the wiggle meter so if you were at 75% it would just break you free.
Maybe, but isn‘t it, that you get the progress after he picks you up again.
No, it's right when he goes to drop you, not when he picks you back up.