How we feeling about legion?
Prestige 3 with them now I can say my gameplay with them is more consistent now though they feel like Freddy where they are very add-on heavy to do well without abusing the chase mechanic. But so long as I have a purple and a pink add-on I can get at least three kills while also having dying light. Without dying light I may get one kill without a mori. With a green or ebony Mori it's the same for any killer just a cake walk.
Comments
Almost every killer is not viable without good / great Addons. Legion is no exception there.
The problem is, when they buff Legion, his ability has no counter to it. That's the only problem I have with him. Incredibly easy to get the hits on the survivor, with no pallet / window stopping him/her.
He has the same problems as Nurse without the risk or the viability to make him enjoyable for either side. Give him a ######### rework.
As devs said .. it's fun and interactive killer haha
They need to rework him ASAP. Just about every single one of his add-ons need to be tweaked and his ability needs serious looking-over.
Hes straight up cancer. He needs a rework.
Unfortunately he doesn't need pretty much any skill to play and has no actuall counterplay . That makes pretty badly designed killer power wise. Best part about him is his art and lore design with his map.