Invisible Walls Hinder Gameplay A Bit Too Much (IMO)

Anytime I play a Killer like Demogorgan or Hillbilly, I try to use my power off of ledges to make a lot of distance and use my Killer's power for a lot more mobility but I just end up hitting an invisible wall and it really feels like it hinders my gameplay a lot.

I know that invisible walls are used to prevent people from getting on top of objects that they shouldnt be on, but I find the implementation of these invisible walls to go beyond that and just hinder normal gameplay.

I think maybe being on an object should instead slowly push you off the object as if it is sloped instead of restricting movement and distance altogether.

Maybe this is something that should be looked at, obviously it isnt an insane priority since it does not affect that many Killers, but I still think it holds a tiny bit of importance.

Comments