Seems Red Barrels is open to an Outlast chapter as seen in the video below, so it's all up to bhvr now to make it happen.
I’d be so down for all three of these. Amnesia is one of my favorite horror games of all time. I’d melt if I could explore Brennenburg Castle in DBD.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems Red Barrels is open to an Outlast chapter as seen in the video below, so it's all up to bhvr now to make it happen.
https://twitter.com/BenjsArchive/status/1717090734032015747I’d be so down for all three of these. Amnesia is one of my favorite horror games of all time. I’d melt if I could explore Brennenburg Castle in DBD.