I actually liked going against Wesker
He was actually a really fun killer to go against and always got my blood rushing when he would use his dash on me I'm a bit sad as I haven't really been getting games with him lately....
He was actually a really fun killer to go against and always got my blood rushing when he would use his dash on me I'm a bit sad as I haven't really been getting games with him lately....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dull Merchants seem to have taken his place. Stopped playing after getting her in my first two games today and took a nap since it was that boring. Not even kidding.
Definitely been a surge in Skull Merchant popularity with her rework, but I think you'll find the real culprit for the dip of Wesker players, is the Xenomorph. Xeno is pretty darned popular killer.
Also with Demogorgon coming back, that'll have made a dent too.
I would very much rather 15 straight Weskers than dealing with that trash. I feel your pain 😭
I never understand why people do not like facing him. Wesker is awesome to play and face, we need more killers like him.
He suffers from success. To much of the same gets boring over time.
It's actually hilarious to mention this, regarding that we talk about dbd.
Wesker is a very fun killer to play against. For the first 3 times in a row.
After that, I would like to see a different killer. Pretty please.
+1
Better 10 Wesker in a row rather then 5 Blight/Nurse in a row
I don't get him either which is real unfortunate becuase I like seeing how people play wesker to kinda learn him for my own.
Shame. You can have all my Weskers if you like.
They like to run Devour Hope, use the Iri Vial Add on in every game and play like their lives depend on winning.
Have fun!