Will Yui's dark racer outfit be purchasable with iri shards? (artists of the fog)

I'm kinda confused cause none of the artists of the fog outfits seem to be purchasable with iri shards, but from my understanding, after 4 weeks, outfits for original characters (that aren't licensed outfits, with exceptions for some licenses i guess?) become available to get with iri shards.

Comments

  • Has it been mentioned anywhere? Or are we all kinda in the dark about it?

  • I think they mentioned that these will stay auric cell only though can’t really search for a source for that right now..

  • Mandy previously confirmed that this collection will only be available in Auric Cells. I think it's because even though the cosmetics are for original characters they were made through collabs (although that's just me speculating)

  • @BooperDooper said:

    Has it been mentioned anywhere? Or are we all kinda in the dark about it?

    Here is the official confirmation:

    @Mandy said:

    Can confirm here that this collection will not be made available for Iri Shards, they will remain available for Auric Cells.