Put in a translate button!!

Like for ######### sake is it that hard? Just copy and paste some ######### from Google or something. I cant understand them so I dont even know if those are spam posts or not. Just put in a damn translate button, please.

Comments

  • I just went to Google, I think all of those are ######### advertising for colleges. #########?!
  • You're aware its spam...right?

  • MrZapp said:

    You're aware its spam...right?

    Yeah but still, a translate button would be nice.
  • Putting aside the fact that it's spam, you're not the target audience.

  • Orion said:

    Putting aside the fact that it's spam, you're not the target audience.

    I'm very aware. I would just like a way to read posts that aren't in English. Nobody wants to copy and paste that ######### into Google translate.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    I'm very aware. I would just like a way to read posts that aren't in English. Nobody wants to copy and paste that ######### into Google translate.

    So you want to read them, but you're not willing to do something as simple as copy/paste text into Google Translate. Therefore, the community managers should spend their time adding a useless feature.

    99% of the time you're not the target audience for any comment that isn't in a language you can read. You'll also never engage in a discussion with someone who doesn't speak at least one language you can understand (and vice-versa). This would be a pointless addition.

  • Orion said: 

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    I'm very aware. I would just like a way to read posts that aren't in English. Nobody wants to copy and paste that ######### into Google translate.

    So you want to read them, but you're not willing to do something as simple as copy/paste text into Google Translate. Therefore, the community managers should spend their time adding a useless feature.

    99% of the time you're not the target audience for any comment that isn't in a language you can read. You'll also never engage in a discussion with someone who doesn't speak at least one language you can understand (and vice-versa). This would be a pointless addition.

    I'm doing this on a phone so it is much more tedious to copy stuff over to translate. But I can see your point.
  • You can right click on any website and press translate...

  • At this point we should give to this chinese spammers their own subforum:
    General discussions
    Killers
    Survivors
    College degrees
    ...
  • Jesya said: 

    You can right click on any website and press translate...

    I use a phone. It should pop up with an automatic translate button but it dosen't for the forums, I dont know why.
  • Orion said:

    Putting aside the fact that it's spam, you're not the target audience.

    I'm very aware. I would just like a way to read posts that aren't in English. Nobody wants to copy and paste that ######### into Google translate.
    You could, you know... learn mandarin. 
    There are some interesting college offers from this site. 
  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    Jesya said: 

    You can right click on any website and press translate...

    I use a phone. It should pop up with an automatic translate button but it dosen't for the forums, I dont know why.

    Yea, sorry. I'd much rather prefer the forum people to find a solution from having the spam occur, then an option for us to translate it. But it's personal preference :)