Suggestion for improving the game for survivors and maniac
I propose to add an indicator of the experience of the survivor and the maniac.
The survivor and maniac start the game with a standard level of experience, the more time the player repairs or interacts with objects, the more he has a modifier number for actions, which speeds up interaction to infinity.
That is, if a player alone starts 4 generators, then he will very quickly start the last generator, raise the boards, break the totem, and so on, while the rest of the team will not receive such acceleration.
However, the likelihood that one player will initiate or carry out interactions in such a volume is unlikely, but if the circumstances turn out this way, this is a good reward.
In accordance with the introduction of the skill, it is necessary to remove the restriction on interaction points with objects or greatly increase the volume by stimulating the completion of this task.
I understand that in a minute those who like to whine about maniacs will come out, but from the point of view of real life this is what happens and please support the change.
Comments
This improvement combats the delay of the game, a certain counterforce if the maniac has some kind of unequal advantage that allows the match to be delayed in relation to the repair of generators.
Nobody dares to object?
Interesting idea, but kinda hard to balance.
Currently killer is basically at his weakest at start of the trial and strongest with 1 gen left. This system breaks it completely.
You would have to basically slow down early progress for this to work and try to balance it so average duration of the game is same.
So really interesting concept, but it has quite high chance to break the game.
but there are two possibly good things about it:
I understand that this will require some changes, but I am guided by the fact that no modifications to the mechanics have been made to the game for a long time and I want at least a little something new.
Perhaps I expressed myself too strongly about the very fast interaction speed, but within reasonable limits it may be a good idea to introduce it into the game.
There is also a problem at the stage when there are two against one, and with the proper amount of this indicator, this skill would give a chance to try to win instead of realizing that all that is left is to hide. Moreover, the maniac may not know that this skill has gained enough points to have weight.
I think it’s quite an interesting additional modifier of the match mechanics.
Thanks for the criticism