Killer tier list from survivor's perspective?
Killer tier lists are usually made by killer mains, but survivors should also know the strength of killers from playing against them, so I am curious how would a survivor rate the killers?
Killer tier lists are usually made by killer mains, but survivors should also know the strength of killers from playing against them, so I am curious how would a survivor rate the killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only killers I truly fear are nurse, blight, wesker, spirit. That doesn't mean I automatically disconnect when I get matched against them but I do immediately think that if they are somewhat good at the game it will probably end up with 3/4 kills at the end of the match..
I don't see why these tier list would be much different. You might find a few placements you disagree with (as with any tier list) but mostly this would look very similar to the ones from killer mains' POVs.
The only real differences I could imagine would be in the arguments, why certain killers are strong / weak. I saw people claim that Doctor's main strength was finding survivors, when in reality he has quite the chase potential and a few good Static Blasts can be a complete game changer.
Based from my matches on both sides, the avarage tierlist of how my teammates / enemy team likes to play againts killers:
the lower you go, the more chance is someone will give up or just DC.
It would be very close but some killers are always underrated in everyone's tier list imo, like wraith is always C tier but in practice he's pretty strong, few others are suprisingly effective too like legion, pinhead, even pig can go from weak to disgusting