We should have a button to spend all bloodpoints at once.
I think we should have a "Spend All Bloodpoints on this character button" if you want to prestige to p100 it takes so long to even spend the bloodpoints and it's so boring to just sit there and click, there should be an option to chose if you want to spend every bp you have at the moment to that specific character, if not you can do it the way it is now. On every 13th I have 4M bp and i hate to spend all of them on the same character this way and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is very boring. This way you have two options to spend them.
Comments
Agreed! There's nothing more boring in this game than sitting in front of your screen for 20 minutes spamming 1 button.
Would be great!