I want the communities' help deciding whether I should finish P3-ing the Survivors or P100 My Main: "The Nightmare" Freddy Krueger!
Let's be the legend.
P3 survivors, I can queue with you if you'd like. We could stack BPS or cakes
Finish the survivors, and go for Freddy when he gets better.
You don't need all the Survivors at Prestige 3, Prestige 1 should be fine on its own, especially if the perks are mediocre from the Survivor.
And besides, you only really need all the perks Tier III on a single Survivor.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let's be the legend.
P3 survivors, I can queue with you if you'd like. We could stack BPS or cakes
Finish the survivors, and go for Freddy when he gets better.
You don't need all the Survivors at Prestige 3, Prestige 1 should be fine on its own, especially if the perks are mediocre from the Survivor.
And besides, you only really need all the perks Tier III on a single Survivor.