dedicated server not responding

Since yesterday I am not able to play, every time a match is found the game disconnects me and the message that the "dedicated server is not responding... Disconnecting" appears, I go straight back to the lobby. I've already uninstalled the game and installed it again, restarted my pc, restarted the internet and nothing worked. I wonder if it's just me and what to do to stop this bug.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yep, it's also happening to me, the same issue, since yesterday.

    I tried everything: uninstalled/reinstalled the game, revoke consent inside the game, verify game files through Steam, hard resetted my modem-router, flushed my DNS, made sure my connection is up and stable, updated drivers and game, restarted the system, went offline/online from Steam, disabled and re-enabled my ethernet port through Windowns, confirm that Steam and Dead By Daylight are allowed in firewall, ran System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files,  performed a Clean Boot... nothing works.

  • @fzzzee said:

    Yep, it's also happening to me, the same issue, since yesterday.

    I tried everything: uninstalled/reinstalled the game, revoke consent inside the game, verify game files through Steam, hard resetted my modem-router, flushed my DNS, made sure my connection is up and stable, updated drivers and game, restarted the system, went offline/online from Steam, disabled and re-enabled my ethernet port through Windowns, confirm that Steam and Dead By Daylight are allowed in firewall, ran System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files,  performed a Clean Boot... nothing works.

    bro this is so disheartening, I just wanted to play with my friends :(

  • at least we are not alone and know that the problem is not on our end. it's bhvr's problem. hope they fix this soon :(

  • I'm getting "no Network Connection" "unable to join server" and "version not valid" errors for 2 days straight now.


    PS5 and I've done everything from reset networks, redownload the game, validate licenses, etc.