Can i get Unbanned please
I got permabanned cause i tried using a unlocker cause i am impatient also sorry for using a unlocker
Tagged:
Mod
I got permabanned cause i tried using a unlocker cause i am impatient also sorry for using a unlocker
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Send your request to support instead of forums.
But I wouldn't be expecting anything if I were you, using any kind of cheating software is strictly prohibited and issued bans are never lifted.
@Rizzo there you go
I mean they did say please
As far as i know if eac detects and ban you, even bhvr cant unban you
im sorry man but I don't think youll be unbanned. the rules specifically talked about unlockers I believe
Bro admits to using an unlock tool and asks to get unbanned. Lmao
My honest reaction to this request:
Sorry but i am curious... what is an unlock tool? Unlock what?
We do not discuss bans publicly.
If you want more information, you can contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight