Bring Back Attack On Titan Skins/ Collab
Please please please bring back the Attack on Titan skins and renew the collaboration. It's perfect for the end of the show.
Please please please bring back the Attack on Titan skins and renew the collaboration. It's perfect for the end of the show.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you have to go ask the people who own Attack on Titan. Their collabs seem to be very temporary. And if your plea does work, I beg you to ask them to do the same for Tecmo's Dead or Alive 5; I really want those DOA5 bundles, and they didn't respond to me.
Just thinking about how I missed out on the DOA5 cosmetics and arenas makes me extremely sad. :(