Killer always delayed in looking for a match
I tried multiple time to wait whenever I decided to play as a killer. It will took more than 30 minutes looking for a match.
I tried multiple time to wait whenever I decided to play as a killer. It will took more than 30 minutes looking for a match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, what? 30 minutes? That should not happen. Do you have the latest patch installed? Is the incentive on killer or survivor? What time of day does this happen and is it much faster, if you queue up as survivor?
Do you have Crossplay enabled? If you dont have it enabled, it might take really long to find a match since you will only be matched with people who also have Crossplay disabled.
Or are you on the newest PTB? Because then it is normal that you have to wait very long for a Match as Killer, because more people want to try out the new Killer. Especially during a Killer only-PTB.
Really need to clarify what's going on cause 30min is diffently not normal. PTB? Crossplay off?