Why is there no option to remove lock-on in this game?

So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

Comments

  • @HellDescent said:
    So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

    Hold the attack for 0.5 seconds minimum and it doesn't "lock on" since it counts as a lunge.

  • @HellDescent said:
    So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

    Hold the attack for 0.5 seconds minimum and it doesn't "lock on" since it counts as a lunge.

    I think he means that autoaim which is usually ######### up the killer more than the survivor if u want to hit a specific survivor in a mass. Best example is freddy, who nearly always autoaims to the awaken survivor instead of the one in the dreamworld.
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    @HellDescent said:

    So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

    Hold the attack for 0.5 seconds minimum and it doesn't "lock on" since it counts as a lunge.

    I think he means that autoaim which is usually [BAD WORD] up the killer more than the survivor if u want to hit a specific survivor in a mass. Best example is freddy, who nearly always autoaims to the awaken survivor instead of the one in the dreamworld.

    Autoaim is gone I think. I'm 99% sure they removed it for all killers ages ago.

  • I've never noticed a lock on. If there is a way to switch it off I must have inadvertantly done it because my attack miss a lot! If somebody starts zig zagging I don't even bother any more and go and look for somebody else instead.

    Feng Mins are good. They never zig zag in a chase.

  • Poweas said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    @HellDescent said:

    So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

    Hold the attack for 0.5 seconds minimum and it doesn't "lock on" since it counts as a lunge.

    I think he means that autoaim which is usually [BAD WORD] up the killer more than the survivor if u want to hit a specific survivor in a mass. Best example is freddy, who nearly always autoaims to the awaken survivor instead of the one in the dreamworld.

    Autoaim is gone I think. I'm 99% sure they removed it for all killers ages ago.

    They said they removed it, but it's still there in a different shape 
  • Poweas said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    @HellDescent said:

    So sick of the game deciding for me which survivor is going to get hit. Pretty good job so far.

    Hold the attack for 0.5 seconds minimum and it doesn't "lock on" since it counts as a lunge.

    I think he means that autoaim which is usually [BAD WORD] up the killer more than the survivor if u want to hit a specific survivor in a mass. Best example is freddy, who nearly always autoaims to the awaken survivor instead of the one in the dreamworld.

    Autoaim is gone I think. I'm 99% sure they removed it for all killers ages ago.

    They said they removed it, but it's still there in a different shape 
    Only nurse lost it when they reworked her blinks when the saw dlc came out autoaim is still there for everybody else