I'm pretty sure we're gonna get vecna as a killer
I rest my case
I rest my case
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gotta adjust the volume first
Unfortunately the recent teaser is nothing that could be related to Vecna. I highly doubt something with such strong abilities would plainly use a knife as a weapon
I'm pretty sure any new Stranger Things content is a ways off if it's coming. It takes months and months to create a new killer. If doesn't make a lot of sense for them to hold off on bringing back the old content if they had a deal in place to bring Stranger Things content back into the game.
A Stranger Things killer would probably be something that they recently started working on and we'd see it next Halloween.
I’m missing something here.
Chucky: Im Vecna and you are dead!
JAWS confirmed
no but seriously? What?
I think a second ST chapter in 6-12 months could be possible but.. what are we supposed to see here?