I prefer to play Nemesis because the gameplay is just way more chill, despite Singularity probably being a lot stronger, however I would say I mostly prefer to play against singularity, since he offers a bit more interaction.
Singularity should get some qoL changes so he is less clunky and all...
I think nemi is more fun to play as and vs. I suck at playing as singularity, and against a good singularity I am hopeless so yeah... nemi for the win!
Singularity. It's not about killer, it's about killer players. For some reason, 90% of Nemesises are filthy salty campers and tunnelers. If you see Nemesis, prepare for a super unfun match, no matter the outcome.
Singularity. It's not about killer, it's about killer players. For some reason, 90% of Nemesises are filthy salty campers and tunnelers. If you see Nemesis, prepare for a super unfun match, no matter the outcome.
Objectively, both are fine.
For me, it's playing as (Insert killer here) when I make judgements about them. And yes, I can agree, I've had my fair share of salty nemesis, but playing as him can be so fun. Personally, I feel like a tank after demolishing pallet after pallet.
The power is more rewarding and offers a different way of playing, rather than running about with a whip. Singularity all the way for me, although I do find Nemesis' zombies a novel addition to Killers. Shame the system currently can't go above just 2 zombies.
I like Singularity's kit more but I don't like how oppressive good survivors with EMP's are, survivors being able to boost the resawn time kind of annoys me when I want to run his Iridescent Paperwork but it can be countered quickly by a single survivor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis to play as and against
Singularity has such a cool design and power
I prefer to play Nemesis because the gameplay is just way more chill, despite Singularity probably being a lot stronger, however I would say I mostly prefer to play against singularity, since he offers a bit more interaction.
Singularity should get some qoL changes so he is less clunky and all...
Nemesis, because Singularity feels you just setup and do a lot of things to get no reward.
Lore accurate
Facing Nemesis as well as using him.
I think nemi is more fun to play as and vs. I suck at playing as singularity, and against a good singularity I am hopeless so yeah... nemi for the win!
well played
as a survivor main i love playing against singularity and tend to hate nemmy games
any time🤘
Singularity. It's not about killer, it's about killer players. For some reason, 90% of Nemesises are filthy salty campers and tunnelers. If you see Nemesis, prepare for a super unfun match, no matter the outcome.
Objectively, both are fine.
For me, it's playing as (Insert killer here) when I make judgements about them. And yes, I can agree, I've had my fair share of salty nemesis, but playing as him can be so fun. Personally, I feel like a tank after demolishing pallet after pallet.
The power is more rewarding and offers a different way of playing, rather than running about with a whip. Singularity all the way for me, although I do find Nemesis' zombies a novel addition to Killers. Shame the system currently can't go above just 2 zombies.
what a chad (you may have convinced me to change my vote lmao)
I like Singularity's kit more but I don't like how oppressive good survivors with EMP's are, survivors being able to boost the resawn time kind of annoys me when I want to run his Iridescent Paperwork but it can be countered quickly by a single survivor.